Sunday, November 1, 2009

Drunken Crab



Bare with me as my husband threw this together. There was no recipe he followed which is nothing new for him. It was yummy and this meal was pre new lifestyle. I have had a hard time finding him in the same room as me to get this. It was great!!

In large pot or double boiler place 2 well rounded tablespoons of butter, 2 smashed cloves of garlic, 3 cans/bottles of beer (your choice). Bring to boil. Once it is boiling add crab and boil for 15 to 20 min.

* Apparently we bought frozen precooked crab so this was just to let the juices soak in. No thawing needed.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I don't think I'm ready to handle crab quite yet, haha. It looks really good though! What kind of stuff do you recommend as a side? (You know your cousin needs all the guidance I can get, right?!)