Wednesday, October 7, 2009
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
1.Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
2. Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
3. In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
4. Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
5. Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
6. Chill until ready to serve.
7. Add artificial flower, gummy worms and trowel.
This was the second cake chelle wanted to make. First off this thing is sweet. I mean sweet. She had to put some back in the fridge because it was to sweet for her. I don't have a food processor and I am not going to buy on to fit a 220V then have to see it when I move back. Instead we put some cookies in bags and hammered away! I would not use the full amount of sugar it calls for next time and I think alittle less butter. Like I said way to sweet for me but yummy!No flower pot either but you get the drift. Here in Germany we are cooking with what we have. You can also use chocolate pudding but I am not a fan of chocolate so I wasn't putting more then needed. Funny thing they have no gummy worms on base anywhere so we used ARMY men gummys. I am wondering if i cute out the butter and sugar and did 2 things off cool whip do you think it would be good still? I used cool whip free.