Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tony Chachere's Seasoning

OK so as i was thinking about what changes I may have made to any of the recipes I thought of one. One that went in the chili, on the fajitas, on the chicken. Pretty much every recipe I have made minus the potato soup (that I know of). This seasoning is the best. Chris has everyone hooked on it. My mom & grandma have some in there kitchen and they like to say that Chris was apart of the meal since he got them hooked on it. Scary huh? I will admit it's the best. I made french fries last night and out some on. Put it on the sloppy Joe's to. Don't use to much though if you have a weak mouth. My daughter claims it is hot and I will admit one morning well Chris was making eggs for us he did get alittle carried away but that's a man for you. We had to ship it to him in Iraq so he could make things yummy! Anyways you can buy this at Wal-Mart and most grocery stores. Even here in Germany!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

All of these recipes so far sound soooo good! I'm going to try every single one of them, and that's saying something because usually 90% of the recipes I find I don't even bother with. You are officially my new "new recipe" source, LOL!

Also, I gotta find this spice. Oh how we love our spices. :-)

Jennifer Haas said...

I love Tony's (as we call it here)!!!! We use it on everything!!!!! Yummy stuff. I don't know what I would do without it. Glad to see they have it there for you.